BACK POSING KEY POINTS
THINGS TO AVOID:
- Do not have your client look UP. If they are looking too high then that will look odd in the photo, and unnatural
- Do not have your clients' arms dangling at her side.
- Do not have your client wearing a cape. From the back that looks messy and distracting.
ADJUSTMENTS TO MAKE WITH BACK PHOTOS:
- Your clients' arms should be held in the front. This provides a better angle for the photo.
- Take a look at the overall look of your style. Do you see any:
- Straight pieces?
- Hairs that were left too long?
- A split in the back?
- A flat spot?
- A wonky curl?
- If you see any of those then ADJUST IT. It is better to take the time to ADJUST than to leave it as is and hate your photos later.
- The client's head should be facing upwards just a little bit. You should not see their ENTIRE part.