FRONT POSING KEY POINTS
THINGS TO AVOID:
- Do not let your client tilt their head too high.
- Do not have the client look in odd directions, they will come across as annoyed or aggressive in photos.
- Do not back up so far that you are making the photos more about the outfit than the hair
- Do not have a client arms dangling to their side, or crossed in the front
ADJUSTMENTS TO MAKE WITH FRONT PHOTOS:
- The client’s head should be facing you directly, or tilted down a little. If you are TALL and the client shorter (or vice versa) you’ll want to even it out so your client’s head is not at odd angles for the photos.
- The clients’ eyes should be looking directly at the camera, or past your shoulder.
- You can have your client tilt their head a little to either side
- The client should have their arms behind their back or thumbs in their pockets.
- Fluff the hair! You can use a round brush to separate the curls and add more life to the clients hair