Welcome to Daily Four inside of BMS® where you’ll be learning how to set yourself apart from other Stylists, but also build your brand to attract $4,000 clients.
This is where you will learn the foundation of all of your marketing and how to attract your ideal NBR® leads.
Following the videos inside this lesson, complete the related quiz to unlock the next lesson.
Once you have completed all of the lessons and quizzes in this course, you will put your learnings to the test with the feedback-related practical assignments.
PRACTICAL ASSIGNMENT TIP:
BMS® 100 Assignment #1 will put your knowledge and use of Daily Four to the test in these four areas;
Sending an audio message to a client
TURN-IN: A screenshot image of the text conversation showing your audio.
- A new client who visited your salon this week (or last week if you don’t have a new client this week)
- Thank them for coming to your salon
- Tell them to let you know if they have any questions about styling or products!
Doing a LIVE video on Instagram.
TURN-IN: The link to the LIVE video you posted on your IG feed.
- The topic will be the new journey you are on with NBR®! Why you decided to learn NBR®, why you chose NBR®, and what you’re most excited about
- Must be a LIVE video
- YOU must be in the LIVE
- It must be ONE minute long
- It must be saved to your IG Feed
Post a photo on Instagram
TURN-IN: The link to a photo you posted on your IG feed.
- The photo must be about hair.
- The client in the photo does NOT need to be wearing NBR®.
- The caption will be about how you are beginning your NBR® journey, what you love about it, and why it’s important to provide NBR® in your salon.
- The caption CAN double as your text post assignment (ONLY here in Phase One)
Posting a text post on Instagram
TURN IN: The link to a text you posted on your IG feed.
- The text post can be under the photo you use for your photo assignment.
- That is only allowed for this ONE assignment here in Phase One
- The text post will answer these questions:
- Why did you choose to learn NBR®? (Tell them how you are beginning your NBR® journey!)
- What do you love about NBR® and your NBR® journey?
- Why is it important to you to provide NBR® in your salon?